Monday, May 7, 2012

Would side bangs look ok on me? *Pic*?

I'm getting my hair cut today and I want to know if the side swept bangs would look ok on me. My stylist thinks they would but I want to know others opinions. Thanks!



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/m...



Would side bangs look ok on me? *Pic*?

Yes ..I think they would look great on you ....they are the "in" thing now ...and I love your hair color ...You are a very pretty girl ...



Good Luck ~~~



Would side bangs look ok on me? *Pic*?

NOOOOOOOOOOO



Would side bangs look ok on me? *Pic*?

yes thats cute on u keep the look



Would side bangs look ok on me? *Pic*?

Upload a picture to http://www.makeoversolutions.com. You can try on a hairstyle and see it would look like...



Would side bangs look ok on me? *Pic*?

Typically, side swept bangs look better on people with larger foreheads. But looking at how your face is shaped, they would look cute on you.



Would side bangs look ok on me? *Pic*?

not really.



Would side bangs look ok on me? *Pic*?

yeah i do think it would suit you..

No comments:

Post a Comment