Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Tree Hill Hairstyles?

Please can you help me i really want to have my hair cut short like the style that Hilarie Burton has in the 3rd season of OTH. Unfortunately though i can only find pictures of the style from front and side angles and my stylist wants to see the back of the style. Please can anyone help me locate a picture of this style or a cut like it on someone else.



Many thanks



This is the style i need to find more pictures of



http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/D...



One Tree Hill Hairstyles?

i will askmy daughter if she has any pictures she does her hair at her salon in wilmington nc



One Tree Hill Hairstyles?

Hi, the best pictures I have found are pictures 357 and 364 on www.cwtv.com/photos/one-tree-h... You may have to click previous until you get to the certain pictures, but I think they will help with the hair cut and style. Great luck. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment