Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oval face what looks good? Help.?

Ok, so i have an oval face with bangs that could have easily swept to the side and layers the was pretty long . But recently I got a haircut and the stylist cut my bangs short but not to short. Its getting on my nerves because it keeps covering my face and if i sweep them to the side it comes back to my face. IM waiting for it to grow.Also I got my hair short and Im wonder if it suits my oval face? Does it make my face look long? Should i let my hair grow?



Oval face what looks good? Help.?

I was always told that an oval face was the best face shape. Any hairstyle can be worn with an oval face. I think give yourself some time to get used to your haircut. If in a few weeks it still doesn't grow on you... Then let it grow out. Good luck sweetie!



Oval face what looks good? Help.?

Oval is ideally the perfect shaped face. You can pull anything off really. Your best bet with the bangs is pull them to the side until they grow out, only because they annoy you. But they probably look hot on ya!



Oval face what looks good? Help.?

anything can look good on an oval face shape!!!! If your bangs bother you, pin them up and maybe create a little bump at the top! it will look really cute until your bangs grow out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment