Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How long should a visit to the salon be?

I don't want to feel like I'm sucking up all this time!!



I have no idea what I want to do with my hair. I mean I have guidelines, but I don't have an exact cut that I want to try. So I guess I'll be talking with the stylists about that?



This is also the first time I'm going to a salon.



I never had a hair cut that I liked before :( I want this one to be good.



And is $40 for a hair cut a lot?



How long should a visit to the salon be?

$40.00 is not a lot as far as the length of your visit, that depends on the hair stylist. If she/he is very good you could have a wait, so now you have to ask yourself is it worth the wait. My hair stylist is very good, she always have a large clientel on Sat. but no one pays attention to that because we ladies always have a good time. But she is very fast, she believes in getting the customer in/out and she does not take phone calls, when doing hair, we love her so much we the clients take the calls for her. I guess your clients can do that if they been with you for years.



How long should a visit to the salon be?

No 40 dollars is an average price for a high end salon. Depending on how in depth your hair cut is and how slow the person is a hair cut can take up to an hour at the most w/ blow drying and styling at the end. Good luck. Hope I helped.



How long should a visit to the salon be?

Hair salons and professional stylists are there to ensure that you get what look and stly you want... and they will offer you advice if you need some. Just talk to the stylist about what you're going for, she/he may suggest something that will look nice on your face. Don't be afraid to be too picky-- its your hair! (Just don't be annoying and tell them how to do their job!)



Try and look at some pictures before going though and put some thought into it, so you can have somewhat of an idea of what look you want to achieve, that way you won't be totally confused or intimidated by the variety of hairstyles once you get there.



And $40 is good for a salon...you can get a cheaper haircut , but usually trendy salons are around the $50 range for a nice cut and style.



Good luck! ENjoy your day at the salon.



And the visit length depends. I can spend 3 hours in a salon bc I have thick lengthy hair...others about an hour.



How long should a visit to the salon be?

$40 is very reasonable for a good stylist! You might be there 45 minutes. I wouldn't say longer than an hour for just a wash, cut and style. :)



How long should a visit to the salon be?

It depends on how much you want done with your hair, as to how long you are at the salon. You say that you have no idea what to do with your hair? Then it is going to take the stylist some time to find out what you want and to get it right. I would suggest that you go to a store that sells magazines and find one that has hair styles in it. Look through that and cut out the ones that you like and show those to your stylist. It will help her get your hair right. $40.00 is a bit high for a haircut, but I don't know what part of the country that you live in. Some areas, especially those areas around large cities, do have a tendency to charge more.



How long should a visit to the salon be?

When I have my hair cut, I usually spend an hour in the salon. This is with a stylist who has cut my hair for a few years, knows what works for me, and usually has some free reign with my hair. If I just end up getting a trim and not a new style I'll spend less then an hour.



Of course if you have any coloring done, it will take much longer.



$40 may seem like a lot for some or a little for others but that's around what several of my friends and I pay. If you come out with a great cut you love, then its well worth it.



How long should a visit to the salon be?

Please make sure you're going to a good place, even though you're paying $40 for a cut doesn't mean its good. I pay $50 per cut/style and she gives me free bang trims when I need them. Take some pictures of some things you may want to try to show your stylist, pictures are a lot more helpful than just talking about it. Even if you don't know exactly, pictures will be a good place to start.



How long should a visit to the salon be?

You should have some kind of idea about what you want before you go to the salon. Look through some magazines for a look you like and take the picture along with you. The hairdresser should be able to tell you if that style will suit you or not. If not, they should be able to suggest a modification of the cut that would suit you better.



As for the cut costing $40.00. That is good, i have paid a lot more in the past for getting mine cut.



How long should a visit to the salon be?

no its common to pay that much...ur time spent there depends on what services you are getting done

No comments:

Post a Comment