Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Copycat Cousin?

My cousin who's driving me crazy. She copies everything I do. If I cut my hair in a new style she goes to my stylist and ask her to cut hers the same. Last year we took a family cruise, for Christmas I bought my mom an evening gown. I made the mistake of taking her with me and she said that is a nice dress I want to buy it for my mom too. I asked her not to because they were both going on the cruise and if she could pick something else for her. She said ok then went back the next day and bought her the dress anyway. On Xmas when they opened there gift they both got the same dress. Red is my favorite color and everyone knows it. Our bedroom is red and now hers is too. I am getting married soon so she asked what my colors were. I told her I didn't want to say because I don't want anyone to copy my ideas, so she said well I already know I want red since it's my favorite color. She knows that is what I want, I am not willing to give it up. Help! Flatery is not the best compliment.



Copycat Cousin?

I am sure everyone in the family already knows she copies everything you do. Have red as your color for the wedding. Unless she suddenly decides to get married before you there is nothing to worry about. She is unfortunately an extremely insecure person who needs to follow your every step because she is scared to do anything on her own for fear of disapproval. Instead of being mad at her I would feel very sorry for her. Good luck and best wishes for a wonderful wedding and life.



Copycat Cousin?

tell her how you feel in full detail..tell her to be unique, and that she doesnt have her own identity if she keeps copying you..



Copycat Cousin?

She seems unable to deside for her self ,needs some one to do it for her . I wouldn't tell her any thing no matter what she says . ask her for advice about any thing , you don't have to take .just ask %26amp; see what she says .



Do the color you want it's your wedding , but don't talk to her about it .



Copycat Cousin?

Speak with her openly and honestly about how you're feeling and ask her to play stop copying you and find her own identity. It seems like your cousin doesn't like who she is and since you are someone to be admired and respected she has decided to be as much like you as possible. Your cousin is very insecure and immature but you are limited in what you can do to change her behavior. She is the only one who can do this and unfortunately you might have to endure for awhile but eventually things will change for the better. However, only God knows when that "eventually" may be.



Also, since she admires your taste so much you might consider taking her shopping for some things that suit her personally but not be what you would choose for yourself. Give it a try. I wish you the best.



Copycat Cousin?

The way I look at , you could teach her a lesson. Have some fun with her. Next time you go out shopping pick out the UGLIEST thing you can find , buy it. go back and return it when she is not around , and get your self something nice. When she asks you questions about things you want kept quite about , tell her something made up . Mess with her , make her look like a fool !!! you could do the same back at her , and copy her and see how she likes it !!



Copycat Cousin?

ok, to get rid of a little capycatter u must dress VERY UGLY like something she would HATE like do yur least favorite color or her least favorite color just make her HATE IT!!!! so when ever she comes over make sure u act crazy, make her not want "to walk in yur footprints". DRESS SO SHE WILL HATE IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment