Monday, May 7, 2012

New haircut?

im getting my hair cut today. i want layers that start at the ears and end at my shoulder. how do i tell the stylist that thats what i want and i still want to be able to tie my hair up since its hot in the summer? and one last thing...when do most hair dressing places close in new jersey? and even better in new jersey in middlesex?



New haircut?

Tell her exactly what you just said... and I have no idea when New Jersey hair dressing stores close, I'm in Wisconsin. Haha.



Hope it turns out great!



New haircut?

Tell your stylist using lots of pictures of what you want... also try telling your stylist what you do not want and bring pictures of it as well. Just tell your stylist everything about your lifestyle and stuff so he/she knows exactly what you want...



and i dont noe when hairdressers close in new jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment