Saturday, May 5, 2012

Got a bad haircut!?

I had my hair layered and the top layer is too short. I have been letting my hair grow for bout 12 weeks. I know you are supposed to cut your hair every 4 to 6 weeks.



Was going to wait until end of August to cut it. Would that be okay?



When I do get my hair cut I want to make sure that my top layer is not supper short. Also, how do I explain to the stylist the make sure the top layer sis not so far from the bottom. (I do not want a mullet!)



Any layered hair advise, thx.



Got a bad haircut!?

I am a hairdresser and it would be ok to wait until the end of Aug. if the hair is still looking healthy....and then tell her that you are letting the top layers grow out and not to touch them...tell her only to cut the bottom.....and any good stylist would show you where your layers will be falling before she or he starts to cut....just tell them from now on that you want LONG layers.....good luck....email me with any other questions.....I would be glad to help out....good luck....if your hair is thick, you want blended layers...if ur hair is fine, you want a surface layer, which is where the hair is brought UP only and cut, not cut out to the side....when you think of a razor cut, think choppy and messy



Got a bad haircut!?

get a picture of the way you do want it then show it to your hair person....tell them you didnt like it the way that it was before....



Got a bad haircut!?

Tell her that you don't want it too short, if she is a good stylist she will understand. I have really long hair, and once I got a trim. She could tell that my hair was important to me so she was very careful and cut only a little bit off.



Got a bad haircut!?

take in a picture of the style you would most like your style to resemble ~ also make sure to tell the stylist the length you would like the top layer to be before she starts cutting the lower layers

No comments:

Post a Comment