Monday, May 7, 2012

Arabian Hairstyles for a white chick... that don't look retarded?

I'm in a play- Sahara Nights, for those of you who've heard of it. Anyway, I'm supposed to be a worker in the palace. I'm a girl, and my hair is about six inches below my shoulders. Its thick, and a light brown, when its really clean, and I put shine spray on it, it has amazingly brilliant gold highlights[natural]... if I leave it alone for a day, it darkens to an almost chocolate brown. I don't have layers, or bangs, and I'm not getting my hair cut for the show.



My costume is those balloon-y type pants[red silk] a Arabian style blouse[tie dyed pink with gold accents, cotton] and a scarf[gauzy, white with dark pink, light pink, and purple polka dots]... the costume is gorgeous, but I have NO CLUE what to do with my hair...



Could anyone give me good suggestions, and directions on how to achieve those hair styles? As many as you know of, because a lot of typical things frame my face funny, and I'm picky about it.



I DON'T WANT TO GO TO A STYLIST. Between my parents, they can achieve any style, but I need directions for them to see at least somewhat how its done. :) thanks!!!



Arabian Hairstyles for a white chick... that don't look retarded?

i bet you will look like mc hammer



Arabian Hairstyles for a white chick... that don't look retarded?

Since they never show their hair in public, doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment