Monday, May 7, 2012

***How do I go to a Hairstylist??!!.....***?

I'm deciding to cut my hair super short, and donate the rest of it to locks of love. The thing is.. I never ever go to hairstylists, so i'm kind of lost what to do here. I was thinking about going to various hair salons and bringing in pictures of how i want and how i don't want my new haircut to look.. and then ask them if they could do it before i "sign any agreements"? Basically.. I will ask their opinion and then see what they have to say about their skills. My two questions are- 1- is this rude? or normal to do so? 2. How do I know exactly if that 1 particular stylist will be able to pull off what i'm looking for? and 3- does it matter where i go? Do more expensive salons necessarily produce better work? or do those $20 hair cut places do just as well?? AnY comments or opinions would serve a great purpose here! Thanks in advance :o)



***How do I go to a Hairstylist??!!.....***?

WELL I DOUBT THAT THEY'LL SIGN ANYTHING. ITS GOOD TO DO SOME RESEARCH MAYBE TALK TO PPL YOU SEE WITH THE SAME HAIRCUT U WANT AND ASK THEM WHERE THEY WENT. I THINK EXPENSIVE PLACES DO DO A BETTER JOB BUT THAT S JUST FROM MY EXPERIENCE. AND CAN I JUST SAY I THINK ITS GREAT THAT YOUR DONATING YOUR HAIR.



***How do I go to a Hairstylist??!!.....***?

You definatly pay for a good hair cut, that is one thing i've learned. Expect to pay about $50 including tip. When was moving i asked my stylist the best way to go about finding a new one. He told me to check out a few in the area sit outside for about 30 mins or so and see if you like the haircuts/styles that are coming out. Ask around. If you see someone that has a fantastic cut ask them where they get their hair done and by whom. Definatly talk to whom ever does your hair. They don't want to you walk away unhappy. i hope it all works out for you. I love getting my hair done at the salon, hope you enjoy it too.



***How do I go to a Hairstylist??!!.....***?

you can go to most salons and just ask for a consultation and there are free at a lot of places. at the place i work we do it all the time, generally we prefer the guest come in for a consultation because then we get a better understanding of what the guest wants and what the appreciate. i would def. go to a higher end salon, especially if you are int he least bit worried about anything going wrong! hope this help out some!



***How do I go to a Hairstylist??!!.....***?

Find a good hairstylist can be hard. I do not suggest asking various stylist if they can give you the cut you want. They all say yes! I've done done that and have gotten haircuts I didn't like as result.



I've also paid up to 250 for a hair cut and didn't like it.



I found the best way to find stylist you like is to ask people who have great hair cuts. Look for someone that has the cut like the one you want, and has close to your texture hair. It's important that they have your texture hair because some stylist are better with straight hair and some with curly hair. Of course there are people that can do both but if the person you ask has hair like yours, you can be sure they know how to handle your hair. A lot of people will tell you who they use even if they don't know you. You can really just walked right up to them and tell them you love their cut and ask who they use. Get the saloon and the name of the person. Then go to that stylist and get their opinion. That's how I found my stylist and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment