Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Please please help! what hairstyle is this?

I want my hair cut, not colored, like Emma Bunton (however you spell it) when she is in that Prego Sauce commercial. What is this style called, and what should I tell the stylist, or where can I find a GOOD picture?



Thanks!! :]



Please please help! what hairstyle is this?

I need to know the same thing!!



Please please help! what hairstyle is this?

I"m not sure what it's called, but go to Google Images and type in her name... and print the pic out and bring it to your hair stylist.



Please please help! what hairstyle is this?

tell them you want a long side swoop bang and you want a little bit of layers in it



Please please help! what hairstyle is this?

it is just long hair that is feathered at the front.



google images for good picture

No comments:

Post a Comment