Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Help cutting my curly afro please...?

I have a curly afro-ish hairstyle, not very kinky but had one bad haircut after the other. I am starting to work as a flight attendant next wek and need urgent help in correcting the last bad cut. I do not want to go to a salon again coz they just ruined it before and dont wanna take the risk again. Basically what happened was, the stylist (very awful one) cut it uneven at the back, u would be shocked to see it, its like this whole in my fro. now the one side is shorter at the back and i have protruding curls everywhere. I need to get it shaped beautifully and also need to correct the back. How can I safely do thi by myself at home. Just need to slightly layer it but scared I will ruin it. Should I straighten ( with an iron) it out and then try and correct it but then Im scared the curl will take a while to shape back in and I only have about two days left. Please help people!! How do I cut my own hair???



Help cutting my curly afro please...?

i really don't think its a good idea to try and cut your own hair this close to a new job starting. I would recommend trying to style it so the botched haircut can be over looked. try using rollers or even a curling iron. and curl all your hair in big curls and use a pick to easily pick the curls to cover any imperfections. If you hair is long enough try putting it up. that will also distract people from noticing the bad cut.



Help cutting my curly afro please...?

very curly hair is difficult to cut at home especially if its short and if the problem area is at the back. i seriously suggest u talk to friends preferably ones with the same hair type and make them suggest to u a decent hairdresser



u d probably have to settle for a shorter hair style but a good hair cut is the only way how u can feel good again about ur hairstyle



if u are not able to get a new hair cut i suggest u put ur hair up to disguise any imperfections



good luck for ur new job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment