Saturday, May 5, 2012

OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

So my supposed friend took me to a hair salon one day to get my hair done for free because she was friends with one of the hairstylist there. So I loved her work so much, that I decided to take my mom in a few days later to get her hair cut. So there we were, my mom getting her hair done while I閳ユ獡 sitting in front of her and the hairstylist and I never got up from my seat. I can even retrace all my steps. Well this pregnant chick passes in front of me and goes to my left where the stylist workstation is located. I didn't look at her too much because I was looking @ my mom. Ok so my mom gets her hair cut, I tell say thanks and pay the hairstylist 20$ plus a 5$ tip. So we went home and all the sudden @ like around 7pm I get some late text from my supposed friend asking If me or my mom took anything from the hairstylist place. I got 3 of those texts I was yelling out and outraged! I called her right away and she told me that I was being accused by 2 customers of stealing a bandana and some stupid money. I was horrified and could not even comprehend as to what I was hearing. Well I called her friend the hairstylist and she said the same thing. She also said she had her back turned @ me but I was sitting still sitting in front of her. Well I was horrified and asked if they had a video to prove my innocence and she said yes but we couldn閳ユ獩 view it till the morning. I was pssd %26amp; had an awful night %26amp; planned to go view the tape @ 10am. So we were on our way when we decided to call her just to find out that that one day they didn閳ユ獩 have the camera rolling. I was furious and in disbelief! I dint know what to do. The hairstylist said she would call me if anything else happened and that I should worry about it. I mention to her about that pregnant chick going to that area and she flipped out and said she would have to ask about that. Apparently it was that pregnant chick and her mom accusing me of stealing. The pregnant chick committed the crime and decided to frame me. I am so pissed about them not having the video. Those women are awful. I hope they make further investigations and find out how those women framed me. I don閳ユ獩 know what to do but forget about it. What would you do in my place?



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

As long as you know you are innocent that is all that matters. They may have viewed the tape without you and discovered that you were innocent and were to embarrassed to tell you.



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

I would beat up a pregnant woman. lol



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

Write a book like OJ and title it "If I Stole It".



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

wow this sux,



but i dont know what u can do.



hope all works out for u.



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

If they get the police involved then worry about it. Other than that.....STAY AWAY FROM THESE DRAMA QUEENS. Psycho city......man.



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

geez, thats a long story



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

Some freind!!! I could never accuse someone I knew of such a crime. If your freind really knew you she would've defended you not accused you. If comes down to the nitty grittys then ask for the police to get involved and I'm sure they will back down. As for your freind ditch the b*#"^....She's not a real freind at all. If as you say, you didn't move then the stylist knows as well as you do, that you didn't do anything wrong.



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

sounds like bs to me, some frined, can tell cuz your venting on here. i had something similar happen to me in high school yrs ago. some frineds and i were in a store owned by one of our friends parents of all things she was with us, we were accused of stealing a "very ugly" fur coat, called to the police station, gave statements, and each of us reported looking at this "very ugly" fur coat....guess what? turns out that just happend to be the figgin coat missing. it was soooooo ugly who would want it!, well as it goes they took the coat and stashed it, to try to get insurance money on it and blamed us. i say stay away there is no proof, if your friend is mad at you and doesnt belive you. sorry you'll work it out down the road if she knows you well enogh you wouldnt do something like that. it will pass. find a new salon. they are unfairly judging you.



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

You are innocent. Tell these people that it is not right to assume that you did it without any prove and that you are not the type of person to steal. Ask them how they would feel if they were blamed for something they didn't do? Or go right up to them and say, "Hey, my ....is missing and I know you had to take it because you were here when I lost it!" That will make them feel how you feel. And say to them "It's not fair, is it?"



OMG! What would you do in my horrible situation? Wrong place @ the wrong time!?

tell them to check their security cameras !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment