Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm having a heck of a time with the hairstyle that I have..?

I got it cut awhile back, medium length, layered, and bangs. Now my problem is styling it! It looks great after the hair stylists does it, but when I wash it and try to do it myself, it looks nothing like how it did when I first got it done. How do you section the hair to blowdry.style it. How many sections do you divide the hair into? How do you blowdry the back, when you can't see what you're doing?? I'm supposed to use a round brush when styling. And, no, I can't wash, put some product into it and let it dry naturally, or just blowdry it without styling it..



I swear, I wish I could take my hair stylist home with me. =/



I'm having a heck of a time with the hairstyle that I have..?

Your hair sounds like mine the only difference is I don't have bangs. What I do when I get out of the shower is put a Thermashine spray by SunSilk in my hair and a creme for frizz. I let it air dry for 15 minutes while I do my makeup and then blowdry it till it's dry.



Then I take half my hair and put it up in a clip and blowdry the back. The trick is leaving the roll brush in your hair for a few minutes because the hair needs to cool to keep the hair holding shape. Then I take sections down at a time and repeat the process. I also hairspray each section after I blowdry it with the roll brush in. After that process is over I run a flat iron through my hair to get rid of any frizz, hairspray it and put a frizz serum in.



I know it sounds like a lot but it takes all of 20 minutes and my hair looks fresh and I am happy with the way it looks. I hope that helped and I know when I first layered my hair I would have killed to have my stylist with me every morning but I learned how to do it alone. It's trial and error and learning what works best on your hair. :)



I'm having a heck of a time with the hairstyle that I have..?

well if you have straight hair, try and see how it looks curly... its EASY... just get it wet, then put some mousse in it and scrunch it... then just pull your bangs back with a clippie. i dont know how it will look on you, but i tried it and i love it!



I'm having a heck of a time with the hairstyle that I have..?

There are so manly articles about self-styling hair on beautyriot.com. Check it out and you may find a way to style your hair by yourself. There are also many pictures of hairstyles. Here is the link about styling hair, http://www2.beautyriot.com/article.php?c...

No comments:

Post a Comment