Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How do I get flat, smooth, frizz free hair?

I flat iron my hair but i need some help with keeping the ends of my hair frizz free and super flat. The ends just wont go flat no matter how much i flat iron it. My hair is about medium length, some what straight and some what thick. It is also sort of poofy and i want it poof and frizz free. Please give me some semi inexpensive products. Also, when I get a hair cut, what should I ask my hair stylist to get my hair cut thin? Thanks!



How do I get flat, smooth, frizz free hair?

If you have layers, the poofiness could be because of split ends. Even if you don't, it still sounds like split ends which is causing your hair to not lie perfectly flat. All you need to do is just go and ask your hair stylist to cut off your split ends and thin out your hair (she'll know what to do; stylists do this ALL the time... don't get your hair razor cut because that also causes bad split ends. I know from experience.)



As for products, SunSilk straightening cream (it's in the fat purple tube, you can get it in the haircare section of any supermarket) is probably your cheapest option for frizz-free hair.



Otherwise, save up and splurge on ghd's thermal protection cream (it's in a dark purple tube, available at salons only). It's AU$35 - I'm Australian - from my salon, so expect it to be about $8-10 cheaper than that if you're from the US. It is absolutely brilliant, but obviously a bit more expensive.



Remember to ALWAYS use a heat protection cream (like the cream from ghd or SunSilk) when straightening your hair, otherwise you'll end up with heaps of split ends.



Good luck!



How do I get flat, smooth, frizz free hair?

go get sunsilk :)



How do I get flat, smooth, frizz free hair?

ya i'm not sure which products you could use but tell your hair stylist to thin it out with a razor blade or texturing technique if they are good they'll know what you are talking about you might want to try some choppy layers to thin it out some



How do I get flat, smooth, frizz free hair?

use non-frizz shampoo and deep condition it often. do u use the straitening cream after u iron it? well if u dont, u should it also helps!



How do I get flat, smooth, frizz free hair?

I agree - Sunsilk is the best!! Green is for Frizz - Go get it!



How do I get flat, smooth, frizz free hair?

Straight Answeré–³?Straightening Spray By: John Frieda



From the FRIZZ-EASE collection



This will work well for what you are looking for



I have a similar type of hair as you , this works for me ! Apply this after and or before straiting your hair



How It Works



Ingenious blow-dry spray softens, defrizzes and keeps hair straight without the weight



Delivers straight style with glossy, glass-like shine



Developed with Inner Smoothing Technologyé–³?to penetrate strands, smoothing and straightening from the inside and out



Increases manageability and controls frizz as it leaves hair noticeably soft and shiny



Transforms frizz-prone hair into silky, straight and sleek hair



An amazing style companion to your blow-dryer that's easy to use



How To Use



Shake well. Spray liberally throughout towel-dried hair from roots to ends and underneath. Comb through to distribute evenly. Blow-dry hair straight with a styling brush.



Available In



6.7 fl. oz. (200 ml)



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment