Monday, May 7, 2012

How much for a tip?

I'm going to get my hair cut and colored this am. I always leave a tip for a cut, but I've never gotten my hair colored at this salon. The bill should be around $100. What should the stylist tip be?



How much for a tip?

You should tip around 15%., so $15.00 would be fair. If she really did a great job, and you really like her, give her $20.00, and she will remember you next time and do a super job.



How much for a tip?

Awesome!! He will remember you, and do an equally good job next time. I'm glad you really like it! Report It



How much for a tip?

$15



How much for a tip?

well I leave a five dollar tip for cut , so I guess ten



How much for a tip?

No matter what is done I generally tip around 10%...but only if I like what they have done!



How much for a tip?

tip on how the service was and if you like the style you got. if you liked it tip around 15% to 25%. It is up to you on how much you feel you can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment