Friday, March 30, 2012

Any hair stylists here??

Could you help me in finding a new hairstyle?? I have a square face and a lot of straight fine hair (pretty thick). At the moment I have quite long hair which is slightly layered. I really want to get a short haircut, but I'm not sure what to go for. I have quite a heavy fringe, which I'd like to keep, cos I think it'd look quite dramatic with a shorter cut. I'd like something sophisticated and chic, maybe flicky out around the jawline, maybe something between a bob and a crop, which are both obviously quite fashionable at the moment. want to re-invent myself before going to university - someing fresh and new!! what do you think would suit me? if you have a description or photo, that would be great!! thankyou so much.



Any hair stylists here??

E-mail me! I can give you tons of tips and ideas, but I need to know more about what type of look you are going for and more features about you! Sending me a pic would be great! I will help as much as possible and send you what I can! Good luck and happy haircutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment