Friday, March 30, 2012

Is this a new trend?

Recently, while going to my hair stylist a client came in with a bottle of wine to share with some of the employees and other clients.



Now my husband thinks we should do the same thing when we go to get our hair cut. I am wondering, has anyone else seen this done? Is it a new (or old) trend?



Is this a new trend?

I've seen some salons offer wine to clients but it was a special occasion or right before a holiday. I've also seen people give wine to their hair dressers as gifts for b-day, etc.



But I've never seen what you described. Maybe the client is really into wine %26amp; just felt like it that day.



No - you shouldn't bring wine to share because who wants a tipsy hair dresser? Plus, it could be a burden for the salon - legally %26amp; liability insurance wise.



A good tip is what is most appreciated.



Is this a new trend?

I def. don't think that's a good idea, because what if the hairdresser gets drunk and messes up? I mean, if you want to bring in some wine, then by all means do it, but be careful of how much your hairdresser drinks...lol. I never heard of that before, that's pretty wierd. Was it in celebration???



Is this a new trend?

I don't know. I think in a place like this, it would be unprofessional to have a drink while you are getting ready to style or cut someone's hair. That's insane. I would not want my stylist to be the slightest bit of drunk while she's got some scissors to my scalp.



I've seen it before though. Maybe the client feels like they have a relationship like that where they can bring wine to the stylist. Whenever we go to the Japanese Steakhouses (haibachi), we always get out chef bombed. It's pretty funny. We've done that to the last four or five chefs. Good time.



Is this a new trend?

no i have never seen that done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment