Friday, March 30, 2012

Why won't my older stylist use a razor on my curly thin hair? What might be her motives?

I switched to her for razor cuts. She stopped using the razor. I mention the razor every so often, nothing changes.



The cuts are always attractive, and I get compliments -- and tell her I do.



I Know that if I were to say "I want you to use the razor from now on" she either would or not and all would be clear.



Am not sure I want the fuss of taking a stand. But why doesn't she?



Why won't my older stylist use a razor on my curly thin hair? What might be her motives?

Because razor cutting curly thin hair would make it frizz. I would not do it if you were my customer and I do razor cuts all the time on hair that is suitable for razor cutting. If your cuts are always attractive and you get compliments, why are you second-guessing your stylist? If you were my customer and would insist that I razor cut your hair, I'm afraid I would have to tell you "no, if you want your hair ruined, you'll have to go somewhere else and let someone else ruin it."



Why won't my older stylist use a razor on my curly thin hair? What might be her motives?

Your best bet would be to come out and ask her why she's using scissors rather than a razor. Maybe she got lazy or something, since razor cuts do seem to require a little more work on the stylist's part. Or better yet, just make it clear that you want a razor cut when you sit down in the chair, and be sure to tip appropriately when it's all done. If she refuses to the use the razor and won't give a suitable explanation, then go find someone else to do your hair.



Why won't my older stylist use a razor on my curly thin hair? What might be her motives?

next time you go you just have to be straight with her. you should tell her that the past few times she's cut your hair that is has been alright, but you would really prefer it if she used a razor from now on. and say you remember how amazing your hair looked and felt when she razored it. if she says she will not, then you will have to let her know that you will no longer be needing her services.

No comments:

Post a Comment