Friday, March 30, 2012

Holiday tipping?

I'm getting my hair cut this weekend and this is going to be the last time i see my hair stylist til after christmas and i want to give her a decent tip. My haircut is $15, i usually tip her $5. What would be an appropriate tip for Christmas?



Holiday tipping?

Five dollars for the haircut is more than adequate. Why do you feel you have to give her more at Christmas? If you have been a client of hers for years, perhaps a Starbuck's gift card or something along that line.



Holiday tipping?

well, 5 dollars for a 15 dollar haircut is VERY generous. i mean, I am guessing you are going to a great clips, and not to an actual salon...am I right?



but if you are close to her, I would give her the usual 5 dollars, but maybe a small gift too...something cheap but nice to show her you care.



Holiday tipping?

I would think five or ten dollars would be a nice little christmas bonus.



Holiday tipping?

My salon visits were a bit higher than yours, but I always tipped her a $20 at Christmas (I tipped $10 the rest of the year) because she was awesome and I appreciated her.



Holiday tipping?

10 dollars.



The haircut is at a good price and most places charge about 25 dollars anyways.



Holiday tipping?

$5 is fine maybe take her some chocs sure she won't expect anything.



Holiday tipping?

$5.00 is still enough, but you might want to take her a Christmas ornament or fruitcake, etc.



Holiday tipping?

I would say that $5.00 is a very generous tip (33%) and thats sufficient enough.



Holiday tipping?

I would say $5 would be fine, $10 if you want to be very generous.



Holiday tipping?

Five dollars is fine, it's not cutting her low and it's not over generous either. Remember you're not her only customer, she'll get many more tips. Just wish her a Happy Holidays and you'll set.

No comments:

Post a Comment