Friday, March 30, 2012

World's smallest fly-aways?

Ok, I got some really small (one, two inch) hairs at the TOP of my head, and no matter what, I can't flatten them. I've tried anti-frizz, shampoos, conditioners, and whatnot! They look like a mini mohawk (xD). Would softening my hair work, it's what my mom said. If so, how, besides putting mayo in your hair. I want a NON damaging solution, and non sticky solution... OR can you cut them? My last stylist (thank god I left her) said no. :(



Oh, and you know, like, say you've got really fine, baby hair near your forehead? Can a stylist cut them out without shaving your head bald? :D



Sorry for all the questions! I'm nervous! My hair gets cut today and all other cuts I've gotten were horrible! School starts in a week too! Please help? :(



World's smallest fly-aways?

I have the same problem. For me mostly it goes in cycles, for about a month or so I'll have so many fly aways it's crazy. But in the next month as they grow out my hair will look nice again. What I do is spray a bit of hair spray on my hand, and then smooth my hair down that way (start at the top and slide my hand down). Also, something that helps keep it down is using a straightener on it. Don't even try to cut the fly aways or baby hair off. This one girl that I know did that (not the sharpest crayon in the box) cut her bangs to the root because she was sick of them sticking up, and she had a mo-hawk type bangs for weeks. It was hilarious. If you are going to get your hair cut, ask the stylist for a deep conditioning treatment (you'll have to pay for it, but worth it). Or after you shampoo your hair, but a ton of conditioner in your hair and put a shower cap on and wrap up in a towel and go outside for the heat or just sit inside for 15-20 minutes.



World's smallest fly-aways?

it sounds like you keep your hair up in a ponytail alot and your hair is breaking you cant get them cut it would look very bad just keep hair treatments on them and your hair down it will grow out

No comments:

Post a Comment