Friday, March 30, 2012

How can I repair my 14 yr old niece's over worked hair??

I have a beautiful 14 yr old niece who unfortunately was taken (by someone else) to get her hair chemically straightened. For some reason she also started using a straightener. I warned her about that thing and she continued to use it. Now her hair has no shine, always gets tangled and recently has been falling out. She has it almost to her waist but I want to take her to a stylist to cut it (most of the tips are destroyed) in hopes that it will promote new growth. I don't know what to do about repairing it. She is so young and had really beautiful jet black and shiny hair. My brother is a single dad and I have also brought it to his attention. He agrees and is willing to get what's neccessary to fix it. Please help!



How can I repair my 14 yr old niece's over worked hair??

Tell her to use Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair and also follow up with the Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor rinse out and then spray in some Aphogee Leave In Conditioner.. Do this for a month and her hair will be back to it's normal stage in no time..



GOOD LUCK!



How can I repair my 14 yr old niece's over worked hair??

The only way to repair hair is using a lot of products to repair and protect because the whole hair is already fragile!



start using good products(shampoo,conditioner,leave-in) if you can spend a little bit more buy products from matrix,sebastian,joico,kerastase! If not fructis have good products an so does pantene!



Once a week moisturize your hair with a special cream and follow the instructions!



But in my opinion the most important thing to do is cut the hair every 2 months! This will eliminate the worst part of the hair(the tips) ,improving the hair quality and estimulating the hair grow process!



If you have time to take a peek at this Ford Models Hair Care Video! ^^



http://www.weshow.com/us/p/19595/dana_po...

No comments:

Post a Comment