Friday, March 30, 2012

I want 'anime' bangs. what should i tell my stylist?

I'm a girl and have really long hair (to my hips). I want to add a little something, i already have a few layers so i want to try bangs, not side bangs. I like how anime girls bangs are, how can i tell my stylist to cut them like that?



I want 'anime' bangs. what should i tell my stylist?

Tell 'em anime hair. If they don't know what yer talkin' 'bout get a new stylist.



I want 'anime' bangs. what should i tell my stylist?

i would bring in a picture to show them



I want 'anime' bangs. what should i tell my stylist?

tell them you want blunt bangs and tell them you don't want it layered into your hair. just straight across.



I want 'anime' bangs. what should i tell my stylist?

I would definitely suggest you printing out a picture (or pictures!) of the anime bangs that you like.



It always helps :]



I want 'anime' bangs. what should i tell my stylist?

Just print out a picture of exactly what you're looking for, multiples would be good, and then just say, "I want to look like this!"



I want 'anime' bangs. what should i tell my stylist?

Get a picture of how you want it and take it to your stylist.



I want 'anime' bangs. what should i tell my stylist?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment