Monday, April 16, 2012

Would you visit a spa like this? I would like YOUR input, ideas, etc?

Eventually, I would like to open a spa. It would be somewhat based around alternative health...Not all the 'magic crystal' stuff, more like the use of herbs, etc.



The things that would be available in the spa would be hair cutting (salon), a tea/fresh juice cafe, massage therapy (along with facials, body wraps, hot stone therapy), yoga classes, pilates classes. I would essentially like to open it along the beach, so massages could be offered under cabanas looking over the ocean.



What do you think? I would probably rent out space to hair stylists, and yoga teachers. Would a spa like this be a good idea? Who do you think would make the most use out of it? I'm aiming for not only vacationers, but also regulars, especially for the weekly yoga classes and salon.



What ideas do you have?



Would you visit a spa like this? I would like YOUR input, ideas, etc?

I probably wouldn't go there because I probably dont have the money to afford it but for the rich people yeah. Sounds good.



Would you visit a spa like this? I would like YOUR input, ideas, etc?

sounds great, just dont get hair in the tea



Would you visit a spa like this? I would like YOUR input, ideas, etc?

my idea ,that's i want to get to know you

No comments:

Post a Comment