Friday, April 27, 2012

Would this hairstyle work on me? (pic!)?

I have a round face with thick, gold-brown shoulder-length hair. Here's the bang cut that I want:



http://www.brendasongsite.com/images/bs1...



Would this look right? If so, what should I ask for from my hair stylist so that the bangs don't turn into little-girl bangs? If not, what other haircut should I go for?



Would this hairstyle work on me? (pic!)?

yea, i think it would look cute!



especially with blondish hair ;0



Would this hairstyle work on me? (pic!)?

yeah most likely.THOSE ARE CUTE!uhmm just print them picture out and show it to her,or him



Would this hairstyle work on me? (pic!)?

fringe bangs



Would this hairstyle work on me? (pic!)?

hmmm, i personally don't think i'd like it w/ golden brown hair but, it only matters if you like it. other than that i think it'd look great. and to get those exact bangs print off that pic. and show it to ur stylist.-hope i helped a lil



Would this hairstyle work on me? (pic!)?

I dont like the bangs all over the forehead but i do think that bangs that come down and over to the side would be cute!



Would this hairstyle work on me? (pic!)?

well i am not sure, sicne you dont have a pic, but probably!! :)



and if you get it done, print out the pic of brenda!!!



:)g'day

No comments:

Post a Comment